This simple task manager template allows you to create Pomodoro Intervals in Notion without external widgets or code.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
Work is broken into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks.
To use this Notion Business Template do the following:
- Create a new row in the database:
- Use the property “Starting Time” to select the starting time. Make sure you select the right time of the day!
- “Pomodoro Status” will stay green during the Pomodoro interval
- When the Pomodoro interval has ended, the status will change to red
- Property “Minutes Left” shows you how many minutes you have left in your current Pomodoro interval.
- Change the number in the property “Pomodoro Time”, if you wish to adjust the length of your Pomodoro interval
Happy pomodoro working! Philipp
PS: Ready to take your freelance game to the next level? Look no further than the Freelancer Compass - your all-in-one solution for task and project management within Notion. With our system, you'll enjoy the benefits of a Pomodoro timer and an Eisenhower matrix, making task prioritization a breeze. Say goodbye to scattered to-do lists and hello to streamlined productivity. Whether you're a solopreneur or a freelancer, the Freelancer Compass will help you stay on track and achieve your goals. Try it out today and see for yourself!
A Pomodoro Timer for Notion