This simple task manager allows you to create Pomodoro Intervals in Notion without external widgets or code.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
Work is broken into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks.
To use this template do the following:
- Create a new row
- Use property “Starting Time” to select the starting time. Make sure you select the right time of the day!
- “Pomodoro Status” will stay green during the pomodoro interval
- When the pomoro interval has ended, the status will change to red
- Property “Minutes Left” show you how many minutes you have left in your current pomodoro interval.
- Change the number in the property “Pomodoro Time”, if you wish to adjust the length of your pomodoro interval
Happy pomodoro working! Philipp
A Pomodoro Timer for Notion
- A Pomodoro Timer for Notion